Exceptional Customer Service Skills Training
One-day training course – informative, relevant and practical – over fifty proven customer service tips in an entertaining and interactive training event.
One-day customer service skills training open course from £99 + vat per person*
An essential “skills and attitude” booster for all customer service teams, technical support staff…plus managers, salespeople and business owners! Send one person…all the whole team!
Exceptional Customer Service Skills Training Course. Over fifty of the best customer service tips and ideas for improved productivity, customer satisfaction and competitive advantage. Learning points include…
- A proven model of advanced customer service skills excellence
- Managing expectations and turning around difficult customer service requests
- Telephone tactics and techniques that really work!
- Email etiquette and best practice face-to-face communication skills
- Complaint handling and practical problem-solving
- How to keep a positive attitude, all day, every day.
Dates scheduled around the UK. Book your place from just £99 + vat per person* (*special offer early bird discount) (normal price is £199 per person +VAT.)
Book any one place on any seven days before any event and get a second place completely free. Subject to availability.) Book online at Book on Eventbrite, or email. Invoice payment available on request.
“Information packed, motivational, highly relevant and very, very practical.”
Reserve your plan now! Places are strictly limited.
Call: 020 3289 7704 or 07515 851 691
Email: email@example.com or book below:
The training course that covers all aspects of customer service skills. It is ideal for all types and sizes of business, plus internal customer service and support desk staff.
Not just happy customers…but one’s that spend more money and recommend you. Delivering brilliant customer service is also more efficient and can save time, money and energy. Other benefits include improved staff morale and improved customer retention and goodwill.
Benefits for attendees
More confidence in dealing with all types of customer situation, plus new skills and techniques to help achieve greater success and positive customer experiences.
Six brilliant course main modules.
1. Service role-models – learning from the best and worst!
2. Defining customer experience – The SPECIAL approach
3. Customer satisfaction metrics and measures – how to gain customer feedback
4. Can-do! Developing an awesome customer personality and attitude
5. Best-practice communication skills
6. Problems into opportunities – turning complaints and mistakes into customer loyalty
Over 10,000 people have attended Brilliant Customer Service training in the last 20 years.
Key learning points include:
- Over 50 of the best tried and tested customer service tips and tricks to use starting NOW!
- How to live the standards, systems and skills that can make every customer feel valued.
- Use a range of best-practice customer service techniques, tools and skills to differentiate your service and delight every customer.
- How best to change and vary your service approach based on customer need and type.
- Short-cuts to identify different customer needs and situations quickly and effectively; fixing the customer and problem equally.
- Understand how to manage customer expectations and deliver more than you promise, consistently and deliberately.
- Techniques to maintain a positive attitude throughout the day
- Ten steps to develop your service skills to a new level of professionalism.
- Satisfy complainers, calm upset customers and regain goodwill.
- Be able to define and measure customer service using benchmarking, net promoter scores, KPI’s and customer feedback.
- Knock-out telephone skills for both internal and external customer calls
- How to ‘hard-wire the soft-stuff’ and create processes for a more differentiated and consistent customer experience.
Please get in touch to run this course on-site for your organisation
Comments from previous attendees…
‘I found Graham to be very knowledgeable about a lot of issues. I felt I have learnt a lot today. Thanks.’ (Wincanton Distribution)
‘I found the trainer accessible and enjoyable. A well-structured day.’ (ASOS)
‘I have learnt a lot from these two days. Full of content.’ (Ambius)
‘I liked the interaction between Graham and ourselves; throughout the course there was plenty of opportunity to participate.’ (De Lage Landen)
‘I liked the way the trainer gave an example for every situation.’ (GoNative!)
‘I liked the way things were explained and made easy to understand.’ (Southampton University)
‘I particularly liked the presentational style.’ (Strutt & Parker)
About Brilliant Customer Service Training
We help organisations of all types and sizes to improve their customer service skills, systems and standards. We do this by a combination of training, coaching and consulting services.
Over the last 10 years we have developed a specialised methodology for use in nearly all B2B, technical and internal
Standard extras for all our Customer Service Skills Training courses
The following services are included for every open and in-house / on-site training course.
1. Course workbook and notes
All our courses include a very practical printed notebook for use during and after the training.
2. Pre-course questionnaire
This helps us to personalise objectives, learning content, practice sessions and learning activities for each and every event.
3. Post-course action plan follow-up
Participants complete a summary of the best ideas, learning points and actions.
4. Course learning transfer worksheets
These are a series of activities completed during the training. The goal is to gain valuable ideas and insights from participants regarding potential improvements and enhancements to your customer service standards, systems and skills.
5. Follow-up newsletter and on-line videos
The learning does not end when the course does. Every week we will send a short, informative or inspiring email to reinforce key points or add some ideas.
6. Course certificate
Get it in touch for more information:
Comments or questions are welcome.
Brilliant Customer Service Ltd – training, coaching and consulting.
Tel: 020 3289 7704 / 07515 851 691
Conway House, Cranfield Technology Park, Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK43 0FQ