Many of our trainers are also consultants in their own right, so if you have a requirement in any of the following areas please just give us a call and we will put you in touch with the most appropriate specialist for a ‘no commitment’ telephone conversation to help you decide how best to deal with the particular issue that confronts you:
Individual performance coaching
Many of our trainers are also experienced coaches; they can either work with a single individual to help improve performance in specific areas or they can work with a team, eg, by using recording equipment to coach your people on ‘live’ calls.
PROMIS® is a tried and tested methodology for developing a deep understanding of customer expectations. It generates concise, easy to understand, highly actionable data to use in creating and implementing plans that will improve the working relationship between you and your customers or clients. Read more.
CRM implementation and application
Graham Roberts-Phelps, an experienced sales and customer service consultant, has extensive knowledge and experience of integrating CRM-based applications into user workflows. With a solid background in both sales / customer service and the IT / software industry, Graham is very familiar with most major providers such as ACT, Salesforce, etc, and can also quickly learn and assimilate bespoke systems. Areas he can assist with include:
- Planning and scoping of CRM system, pre-installation
- Best practice integrating user workflow with CRM systems
- Initial system and user training, including ‘selling’ the benefits of using the new system
- Specialised training for managers and users of CRM output
- Consultation with technical specialists and software providers and user requirements
- Advice on how best to use CRM system with other tools, such as email and telemarketing campaigns
- Assistance in planning transition from existing processes to new processes
- Production of user guides and training materials, plus train the trainer
- Setting-up systems for both user input and management reporting
- Audit and measurement of current user up-take and system usage
- Online and other surveys for feedback on the system, with analysis and summary of evaluations
- Recommendations for increasing user adoption and application
- Re-training and one-to-one coaching for increase usage
- Regular monitoring to ensure system is being used to best effect
Setting up call scripts and prompt sheets
This is not as easy as it looks! We can help you refine what you’ve already got or we can take a load off your shoulders by doing it for you.
Whether you are staffing up a new contact centre or trying to replace long-term staff, they can help make sure you get it right so that you don’t end up spending unnecessary amounts of time or money on what can be a very time-consuming process. We can help you with this.
Mapping the customer journey
Have you any idea how many interactions your customers have with you when they buy from you? Or who those interactions are with? The results could surprise you – they will certainly help you tighten up the process and improve customer satisfaction. We can help you with this.
Measuring customer satisfaction
There are a number of ways to do this – the hard part is deciding which is the most appropriate method for your particular circumstances. We can help you with this.
Are you setting the most appropriate customer service standards? And are you meeting them? If there’s a gap, what are you doing about it? We can help you with this.
Customer focus groups
If you haven’t run one before, setting up a focus group can be quite a challenge. We can help you with this – we can even run the groups for you.
As with customer focus groups, if you haven’t run a mystery shopping exercise before then you could probably do with some help in setting it up, running it and analysing the results. We can help you with this.
Customer segmentation and service delivery strategies
Are you offering a uniform level of service to all your customers? Should you be? Sometimes you need to differentiate between customers, with a view to offering different levels of service. This calls not only for rigorous analysis of your customer base but also a creative approach to service standards. The standards then need to be aligned with your skills and systems. We can help you with all this.
Virtual customer service teams
Managing a customer service team remotely can be challenging. We can help you review the necessary skills, standards and systems – and give advice on process improvements as a result.
These are just some of the services our trainers / consultants can provide. Whatever your requirements in the customer service field, we guarantee that we have the right people to help you. Please just give us a call and we will put you in touch with the most appropriate specialist for a ‘no commitment’ telephone conversation to help you decide how best to deal with the particular issue that confronts you.